Millennium Research Institute (MRI), a non-profit national research center formed in 2010, helps advance the science and outcome of pain management through education, research and advocacy.
MRI features a world-class research team that collaborates with universities, researchers, government and industry affiliates to design and execute innovative research and new educational programs and train future scientists and researchers. MRI has gained respect as a leader in toxicology and pain management research and education.
Collaborations with Research Affiliates
- University of California San Diego Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine
- UCSD Department of Psychiatry NIH-funded research collaboration
- University of Washington Division of Pain Medicine
- University of Washington Center for Pain Research on Impact, Measurement, and Effectiveness (C-PRIME)
- University of Florida
- Tufts Health Care Institute Program on Opioid Risk Management
- University of South Florida – The Center for Hospice, Palliative Care and End-of-Life Studies
Learn more about MRI’s collaborative research partnerships.