We are helping to train tomorrow’s toxicologists, pharmacists, physicians and pain practitioners. Millennium Laboratories is an approved California Program for clinical laboratory scientist training that collaborates with universities, researchers, government and industry affiliates to design and execute new research and new educational programs training future scientists and researchers.
The Millennium Laboratories Education Center
We provide clinical laboratory scientist training as part of Millennium Laboratories Education Center, and have developed and offers a variety of advanced level educational programs and services including:
- University Internships
- Student Affiliations
- Advanced Training Programs
- Practice Education
- Published Books
- Millennium Research Institute Published Articles
University of California, San Diego (UCSD), Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Doctoral Training & Research Internships
The Millennium Laboratories Education Center and Millennium Research Institute operates as a unique research component of the University of California, San Diego’s (UCSD) doctoral program of the Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- As part of University of California San Diego’s Doctoral Program in pharmacy, Millennium Laboratories Education Center trains Doctoral Pharmacy candidates in the study of pain medications and drug metabolism
- Millennium operates as a unique research component of the University of California, San Diego’s (UCSD) doctoral program in Pharmacy
- Millennium Laboratories hosts first and second year Pharmacy Doctoral students who engage in Summer Research Internships
- Millennium scientific leaders participate in grand rounds, journal clubs and guest lecturing at the University
Clinical Toxicologist Scientist Licensure Training
Millennium is the only reference laboratory certified as a training facility for toxicologist scientists, therefore, we are training tomorrow’s toxicology scientists today. The Millennium Laboratories Education Center is an approved California Program to train Clinical Toxicologist Scientists for national licensure. Once candidates complete the training they are qualified to sit for the Clinical Toxicologist Scientist (CTS) licensing examination.